7/18/12

all i need!

 If a man does not know to what port he is steering, no wind is favourable to him.(c)Seneca


in the photos are  my lovely five-day vacation with my friends! I really appreciate all the opportunities that are around me. on my hard drives over 300 hundred pictures are made for five days, I jump up with joy. but I'll leave to others photo cards until the cold winter. sweet day, sweet dawn, sweet moments are all around you!

                                                                        
                                                                      Nikki & Leo

                                                                              my portrait











                                                                      i& Nikki(We climbed up on the mattress)










                                                                      I-Indian
                                                                        cold drinks each day

10 comments:

  1. ярко))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beginner in photography probably.This photos aren't special.Just summer photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree. I never said that I am a professional, but still thanks for the comment

      Delete
  3. ♥like it^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Пост достоин уважения. Запечатление движения в фотографии на высшем уровне. Автор мо-ло-дец)

    ReplyDelete