8/22/13

we were born to create

Hello everyone! :)  I came back and I found my inspiration. And this is a wonderful girl who creates an enchantment.Her name is  Madeline Masarik <3 And she is truly talented photographer based in Florida,USA. I am very thankful that she agreed to take a part in my project "We are all made from stardust" As always I interviewed my mastermind. And you can also admire her art here. The inspiration is around!  

                                                                                              enjoy :) 

- Hello lovely Madeline, I think that it will be right if you tell us a little bit  about yourself.  What was the most incredible thing what has happened to you and changed your life ? 
I think the most incredible thing to happen to me would be beginning photography and becoming a part of the Flickr community. Through photography I've met so many amazing friends from all over the world. Taking photos has also allowed me to see this world in a whole new way. An abandoned house is no longer ugly, it's unique and has a story. A pile of rocks is not just a pile of rocks, it's a place where a mystical creature may thrive, and through photography we can make these stories come to life!

 - What do you think about art in general. What do you feel when you create anything new one ? 
I feel as though art is a way to express yourself in whichever way you want, whether it be through photography, writing, music, theatre, whatever method of expression you use can be your art. When I create a new piece of work that I'm truly proud of it makes me feel light and amazing inside.


- Are you ready for adult life ? And do you want to spend your life looking through the lens and shoot shoot and shoot ? 
I'm not ready to grow up and I don't think I'll ever be. I think that even once I'm an adult I will always have my strong childish side. As in, the way of viewing the world as new and exciting wherever you go. I feel as you grow up people tend to loose such a sight and it saddens me. I never want that to happen. I would love to photograph for the rest of my life, whether it be my job or just a hobby. I hope that in keeping my art alive I will be able to keep my creativity and childishness whole.

- I always ask people to describe themselves, so in three words , do it for me :) 
Myself in three words: love, travel, and sleep :)

- Why did you choose a photography as your hobby ? And do you have another hobbies ? 
Before photography I drew a lot but was never very good at it. I've always been interested in photography but came upon the conceptual Flickr community and was blown away by the art and creativity so I decided to try it for myself with a 365 project. I've been addicted ever since! Aside from photography I love reading books and creating films.



- What about your dream ?  Just right where do you want to be ? And what do you want to do ? 

I have so many dreams but mostly I just want to be happy. Whatever happens, as long as I'm happy doing it and as long as my loved ones are happy too that's just fine with me!

I want to travel the world as much as I can. For college I'd love to study linguistics and language which has always been a passion of mine. History, too. I love learning about people and cultures and the world and it would be amazing to be able to immerse myself in such a study.



- Tell about your equipments and camera? How do you think it is necessary to have an expensive camera for taking good pictures ? 
I use a Canon T2i and Photoshop CS5. I do not personally believe that having a nice camera is anything. As long as you master what you have you can create whatever you want!

- What about your source of inspiration ? And who is your truly idol ? 
 You have one of the most beautiful account on Flickr as for me :) and you have lots of amazing photos and when at first I saw them, I opened my mouth and whispered "wow". What your favorite Flickr member ? 
My source of inspiration comes from other Flickr photographers, my life, my friends and family, and my emotions. But as of right now, my biggest source of inspiration comes from Marat Safin on Flickr. His work is incredible and you must check it out !



- What's a motto of your life at this moment ? 
Right now my life motto is probably along the lines of "just keep swimming" because honestly, my future is looking pretty bright right now and although it may be a lot of time and effort and work to reach my goals I know it will all be incredibly worth it.

- How do you see yourself in future ? And if we have a try to back in past and change anything , what it would be for you ? 
In the future I see myself happy as can be with a family and some friends, preferably living by the beach with just such a relaxed lifestyle. I also would love to travel everywhere I possibly can, so hopefully there are a lot of planes in my future! As far as my past, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm so happy with where I am right now and everything that has led up to this that I'm afraid if I change one little thing the outcome may have been different!

- What do you think about "the true art created in solitude and sadness" do you agree? Do you agree that a human can create truly brilliant anything only when it feels itself lost ? 
I fee true art can have any emotion. Sadness is indeed what a lot of people draw to but it's certainly not everything. A lot of times the inspiration for my photos comes out of feeling such love for someone or such happiness that you can't help but leak it into your art.



- Do you remember when you understand that you want to take pictures ? I just think that everyone felt this . It is a special sense, when you understand that your hobby is a part of being you. 
Taking photos has definitely become a part of me and I can never imagine a life without it. I hardly even remember my life before it to be honest. What did I do to occupy my time back then? I really can't remember. I'll always hold photography very close to my heart.

- Where we can find you on the web ? 
Flickr
Facebook FanPage

Thank you so much to you. I want that you love what you do and do what you love. I hope you never give up and always go ahead. Create yourself and create the world around yourself. 


Have a good week and find your inspiration ! Do not forget to enjoy the last days of summer, they are especially gorgeous.



Check out :) 
ISSUE 1 / Gina Vasquez
ISSUE 2 / Alexandra Benetel

No comments:

Post a Comment